Search Local Rules
By Advanced Search When You Do Not
Know the Rule Number
You want to find the local rule that deals with settlement conferences. You do not know
the rule number.
- In the left frame where it says Search
Local Rules, click on Advanced Search.
- You know you want to search in Los Angeles
Superior Court. Select LA County Superior from the pull down menu.
- Place your cursor in the Type Search Terms
box. Type your keywords with spaces in between (i.e. mandatory settlement conference).
JuriSearch® will look for these words in any order. If you enter a phrase in
quotations (i.e. "summary judgment"), JuriSearch® will look for these words in
- Display Options are defaulted at 10 words.
This means that when your search appears, ten words will surround your search so that you
can view the context of your search.
- Click on "Find It!" or hit Enter.
- A new screen with your Search Results will
- Below Search Results, you will find Records
- Below the box is a Results Map.
- To see the results of your search, click on
Click Here to View Results.
- The results of your search will appear in
two frames. On the left is a Table with a list of rules containing your search.
- In the right frame are the rules containing
- To view the Code Section in full screen,
click on the Document icon in the bottom frame.
- To view the Table of Rules in full screen,
click on the Contents icon in the bottom frame.
- For printing instructions, click here.
Copyright 2004, JuriSearch®